HPHS Media

Announcements: April 4, 2017

The NHS Blanket Award Application for seniors is now available.  You must email Mr. Meidenbauer by Wednesday at 3pm in order to obtain an application.  These are due on Friday April 14th to Ms. Mallard’s room, in EC104.

The CSC officers for next year have been posted on the CSC website. Congratulations to the new officers!

Attention sophomore and junior girls! If you want to apply for Roots officer, pick up an application at c206 this week

Highland Park Baseball will play at Scotland Yard tonight at 7:30 PM and we will be giving away free BEAT POTEET t-shirts.   We would love to have a sea of gold in the stands and would appreciate any help!

If you wish to receive a certificate at the annual awards ceremony for the Presidential Service Award, you must have all your service hours submitted and approved no later than 11:59pm April 13th. Please see the Kiltie for clarification on whether or not you are eligible for the award.

Good morning NEHS members, the last afternoon meeting of the year is today  in C107 from 4-5 pm. Sue Batterton of the Richards Group will talk about marketing and advertising careers using literature and language skills. Mrs Bayes chocolate chip cookies and lemonade will be provided. We hope to see you there!