HPHS Media

Announcements: May 17, 2017

Kaki Glieber, Editor-in-Chief

A team meeting for Boys Cross Country will be held on Wednesday, May 17th in Coach Ripleys room in EC215.  Meeting will start at 3:45.  All current team members and anyone interested in trying out for the team are required to attend.

Where are all the seniors at?!?  Seniors, you MUST turn in ALL library books you still have before you leave campus this Friday!  Don’t miss out on graduating because of a library book.  Turn them in TODAY!

Attention Hi-Lites members! Incoming Juniors and Seniors please sign up for your little sister for the Big- Sis Little Sis Hi-Lites picnic in August. Sign ups are at the arches and please don’t double up. Seniors sign up TODAY, May 17th, and Juniors sign up tomorrow, May 18th.

“Ladies of HP! The last Roots of the year is tomorrow at 7:30pm at 3711 Villanova. Come hear the officers speak, see the new officers, and buy a tshirt!”

Please remember that on Dead days which begin Friday and during the exam schedule all students are required to attend all classes on their schedule even if they are exempt.  This includes seniors.  If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask.